School Employee Loans*
California Credit Union is proud to support teachers by offering a variety of Zero-Interest and Low-Rate Special Purpose Educator Loans designed to help you pay for items related to your education career. To qualify for these loans, you must have the following:
- Direct deposit into a California Credit Union checking or savings account
- Automatic payment transfer from your California Credit Union checking or savings
0% APR Classroom Supply Loan**
- Borrow up to $1,500
- 12-month maximum term
0% APR Occupation Supply Loan^
- Borrow up to $500
- Perfect for education employees working outside the classroom to purchase uniform essentials
Low-Rate Computer Loan^^
- Borrow up to $2,500
- Terms up to 24 months
- Funds may also be used for peripherals (printers, storage devices, etc.)
- Borrow up to $5,000 for your relocation expenses
- Use for first month's rent, moving expenses, security and pet deposits
Teacher Credential Loan
- Borrow up to $10,000 towards the cost of an eligible school district credential program
* Requires monthly direct deposit into a CCU checking or savings account and automatic payment transfers from your CCU checking or savings account. Proof of employment at a California public or private school is required. Standard underwriting guidelines apply. All listed loans (except for Occupation Supply Loan) are for educators only.
** One per calendar year. APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Max term of 12 months. Estimated monthly payment per $1,500 borrowed is $125.
^ One per calendar year. APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Max term of 10 months. Estimated monthly payment per $500 borrowed is $50. Enrollment in E-statements required.
^^ Proof of purchase required.
+ Additional documentation may be required.