Designed for Educators*
California Credit Union was founded in 1933 by Los Angeles educators. Our educator products* honor our heritage by offering convenient and exclusive benefits.
0.25% APR Mortgage Loan Discount3
- Receive a rate discount of 0.25% APR
- Primary residential loan only
- Discount is for purchases only
School Rewards Visa Credit Card
- Enjoy rates as low as 11.24% APR
- Give 1% cash rebate to the California school of your choice on all purchases
0% APR Classroom Cash4
- Designed especially for teachers
- Borrow up to $1,500 at 0% APR
0% APR Gear Up Loan5
- Designed especially for classified employees
- Borrow up to $500 at 0% APR
Next Career Steps Loan6
- Designed for teachers and administrators who are pursuing their next steps in the educational field
- Borrow up to $10,000
- 5.9% Fixed Rate for up to 60 months
* To take advantage of any educator perk, the member must show proof they are currently employed at a public or private school district or institution of higher education within California. Membership is required.
3 Primary residence only. Proof of employment at a California public or private school is required. Standard underwriting guidelines apply. Discount is for purchases only.
4 One per calendar year. APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Max term of 12 months. Estimated 12 monthly payments per $1500 borrowed is $125. Rate reflects direct deposit of $1,000.00 or more in a CCU account prior to loan funding and automatic payments at signing.
5 One per calendar year. Max term of 10 months. Estimated 10 monthly payments per $500 borrowed is $50. direct deposit of $500.00 or more in a CCU account prior to loan funding and automatic payments at signing. Rate reflects direct deposit of $1,000.00 or more in a CCU account prior to loan funding and automatic payments at signing.
6 Estimated monthly payment for $10,000 borrowed is $193.00 for 60 months at 5.9% APR. Rate reflects direct deposit of $1,000.00 or more in a CCU account prior to loan funding and automatic payments at signing. Additional documentation is required.
Member must be in good standing with California Credit Union. Offers subject to change without notice.