Overdrafts can happen to the best of us. That’s why CCU has several options to help you keep a watchful eye on your finances. Read below to learn about the ways we can help you reduce your chances of inadvertently overdrawing on your checking account and incurring unexpected overdraft fees.
Tools to help you stay in control
Use one or all of these products and services to reduce your chances of overdrawing:
- Share Plus Overdraft Protection - Establish a line of credit to protect your checking account. Funds are transferred automatically up to your credit limit and interest is paid only on the amount advanced.
- Share Protection Account - Use funds from your savings account to cover purchases when there are insufficient funds in your checking account. Add this free feature to your account by speaking with a Member Service Representative today.
- Free Online Banking – conveniently monitor your accounts, transfer funds and more – anytime, anywhere. Sign up for Online Banking to access Mobile Banking, Text Banking, and Email Alerts. Learn More!
- Mobile Banking (free!)* - check balances, make transfers and more on the go on your mobile phone with web access; all you need is an Online Banking account. Learn More!
- Text Banking (free!)* - don’t know your account balance? Just text CCU with a short command and get the answer in a return text message seconds later. Sign up today through Online Banking. Learn More!
- Email Alerts (free!) – get an email notification when your balance is low, a payment is due and more. Signing up is easy through your Online Banking account.
CCU is here to help you successfully manage your money. Start taking advantage of these easy-to-use tools today and say goodbye to overdraft surprises! If you have any questions about the services listed above, call us at (800) 334-8788 or visit your nearest branch.
*Please note that standard text and/or internet charges may apply depending on your carrier and service plan.