Banking at CCU couldn't be easier. Bank anywhere, anytime, and on any mobile device with web access. For mobile access to your accounts, simply register your mobile device through Online Banking (see steps below). After registering, you can log in using our free Mobile Banking App or through the web browser on your mobile device.
FREE CCU Mobile Banking App
You may also download the CO-OP Network ATM Locator app for your iPhone or Android smartphone to locate fee-free in-network ATMs (There are over 28,000 of them nation wide!) nearest you.
Mobile Banking Features:
- View Account Summaries of your checking, savings, mortgage, time deposits, loans, credit cards, and IRA accounts
- View Transaction Histories of your accounts
- Transfer funds*
- Pay Bills, view pending Bill Payments, cancel pending Bill Payments, and view Bill Payment history
*Note: A Mobile Authorization Code (MAC) is required to transfer funds through the app. Log on to the desktop version of online banking and under mobile preferences choose the Mobile Authorizations tab to select a MAC.
How to enroll in Mobile Banking:
- Log in to your Online Banking account from a desktop computer
- Select "Preferences"
- Click on "Mobile"
- Select the "Mobile Enrollment" secondary tab
- Check the check box that says "Yes,..."
When you log in to mobile banking, you will use the same online ID, Passcode, and Multifactor Answers that you currently use with desktop Online Banking.