Bank anywhere through your smartphone with CCU’s free Mobile Banking App for iPhones, iPads or Android devices.
FREE CCU Mobile Banking App
Click below to download our Free Mobile Banking App, or search for “California Credit Union” in the App Store or Google Play Store.
With our Mobile Banking App, you can:
- Deposit checks with Mobile Deposit (initial enrollment via desktop login required.)
- Account management at your fingertips: view account summaries, balances and transaction history
- Pay bills
- Transfer funds
- Find ATMs and Branch locations
When you log in to mobile banking, you will use the same online ID, Passcode, and Multifactor Answers that you currently use with desktop Online Banking.
Mobile Deposit Enrollment:
To use Mobile Deposit, enroll your account by logging into Online Banking via a desktop computer.
- Log in to Online Banking. Go to Services > Mobile Deposit Enrollment. Read and accept the terms and conditions, then click “Submit”. Your account is now enrolled.
- Download the CCU Mobile Banking App or update your app to the most recent version.
- To deposit a check in the app, go to Transfers, then click on Deposit Check and follow the prompts.
- Once you submit a check, you will see your deposit activity the next time you log in.
- Keep checks in a safe place until you have verified that the check has been approved.
For detailed instructions on how to use Mobile Deposit, click one of the links below:Mobile Deposit instructions for smartphones.Mobile Deposit instructions for tablets.