Managing your daily finances has never been more convenient with Digital Banking! Easily view all of your accounts – checking, savings, loans, credit cards – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. View balances, transaction histories and check images, make transfers, stop payments, and more.
Visit our Digital Banking Resource Page for detailed information and answers to frequently asked questions.
Digital Banking gives you access to several exciting features to help you streamline your finances further:
- Bill Pay: Pay all your bills in one place without the hassle of checks, envelopes or stamps. Make payments in advance, schedule recurring payments, and track your payment history easily.
- eStatements: Access your account statements as soon as they are available. Receive an email notice that your statement is online where you can view, save, and print your statements anytime, anywhere. Learn more.
- Mobile Banking: Bank anywhere on your mobile device! View account summaries, deposit checks, make transfers, pay bills and more. Learn more.
- Text Banking: Get account information sent straight to your mobile phone via text message. Learn more.
- Email Alerts: Receive an email notification when your balance is low, a large withdrawal is made, or based on other account activity that you define. Enroll in this valuable service by clicking on "Text Banking and Alerts" under the "Additional Services" tab inside Digital Banking.
- VISA Online: View your California Credit Union Visa account transactions, past statements, and payment information within Digital Banking. Click on "VISA Online" under the "Additional Services" tab.
- Online Check Reordering: Preview changes to your check image and font style before ordering. Use the starting number and unique Reorder Identification Number, both found on the reorder slip in your checkbook. Order here.
- System Security: To ensure the encryption of your web visit, you should ensure that you are using the most current web browser available. When you have signed on to Digital Banking, all transactions and information are secure. California Credit Union utilizes the latest in technology to monitor Digital Banking activity to protect your information and resources. Built-in security measures include a session time-out (your Digital Banking session will automatically log out after a period of inactivity), sign on error lockout (after repeated incorrect sign on attempts), and multi-factor authentication to verify your identity before you can sign on.
For additional information, please call us at (800) 334-8788.