Money Market Savings Account
Looking to get a greater return on your money without tying it up in long-term investments? Our Money Market Savings Account combines the features of a higher-yielding Savings Account with check writing and ATM access. Plus, a Money Market Account has a premium dividend rate, which increases with your balance.
- Earn even higher yields than a traditional savings account with fewer transaction limitations
- Variable rate dividends compounded and credited monthly
- Rates are tiered paying a higher yield for higher balances
- $2,500 minimum balance to open*
- Convenience checks available**
- 24-hour account access -- online or by phone
- Make deposits any time
- Set up automatic transfers from your checking account each month or on payday
Current Savings Rates
* $2,500 minimum required to waive monthly $10 service fee.
** During any statement period, members may not make more than six withdrawals or transfers to other CCU accounts or to a third party by means of preauthorized or automatic transfers or telephonic order or instruction. No more than three of six transfers may be made by check, draft, debit card or similar order to a third party. If members exceed the transfer limitations, the account may be subject to closure and transferred to a lower interest account by the credit union. The excessive transaction fee is $5 per transaction above the government transaction fee.
For more information about Money Market Accounts, call us at (800) 334-8788.