PT MSR I - Pasadena
As a Member Service Representative you will provide exceptional member service and perform all teller transactions efficiently and accurately. Responsibilities also include maintaining and balancing a cash drawer, and under direct supervision processes customer transactions within established guidelines. A background in Sales is highly desirable as our Member Service Representatives introduce customers to new products and actively promote, explain, and cross-sell California Credit Union products and services.
AVP, Branch Manager I - Inglewood
This position is responsible for providing leadership and direction to branch employees including staff development, motivation and training. Will ensure that branch employees provide exceptional member service and participate in Credit Union growth through business development activities and the acquisition of new members. Responsible for analyzing detailed information for consumer loans. Position is also responsible for overseeing the physical security, audit integrity and risk management of the branch and manages branch expenses and loss control.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Five years of supervisory/management experience
- Three years of financial institution experience
- Knowledge of regulations related to financial institutions as well as thorough understanding of regulations applicable to consumer loans
- Consumer lending experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent sales skills, strong leadership and motivational skills
GLENDALE - CORPORATE
Business Development Officer
The Business Development Officer is responsible for developing and maintaining business development, marketing, and community relations programs that ensure long term growth while managing relationships with the education community served by California Credit Union (CCU), with special emphasis on soliciting new markets. The Business Development Officer will promote and represent the credit union, its elected officials, and management with a positive image.
- 5 years of business development experience coupled with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Must be proactive, posses an entrepreneurial spirit, along with a vibrant personality and professional presence
- Passionate about meeting new people, social settings, and networking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well extensive public speaking
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree
- Familiarity with the credit union or banking systems and its various regulatory and organizational components
California Credit Union offers a competitive benefits packet that includes health insurance, paid time off, and retirement benefits.
To express interest, submit your resume to email@example.com