PT MSR I - Inglewood, West L.A., Pasadena, & LACOE
As a Member Service Representative you will provide exceptional member service and perform all teller transactions efficiently and accurately. Responsibilities also include maintaining and balancing a cash drawer, and under direct supervision processes customer transactions within established guidelines. A background in Sales is highly desirable as our Member Service Representatives introduce customers to new products and actively promote, explain, and cross-sell California Credit Union products and services.
Assistant Branch Manager - Covina
Under the direction of the AVP, Branch Manager, this position is responsible for providing leadership and direction to branch employees including development, motivation, and training. In the absence of the Branch Manager, this position is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the branch. This position carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with California Credit Union policies and procedures. Responsibilities also include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees, addressing complaints and resolving problems. Will ensure that branch employees provide exceptional member service and participate in the organization’s growth through sales and service excellence. Position is also responsible for overseeing the physical security, audit integrity and risk management of the branch and manages branch expenses and loss control.
- College degree and/or three years of supervisory/management experience working with banking or other retail related sales and service
- Knowledge of regulations related to financial institutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership, team building and motivational skills
- Computer proficiency
- Professional demeanor and appearance
GLENDALE - CORPORATE
Contact Center MSR I
The Contact Center MSR I is responsible for providing high quality service to California Credit Union members responding to product, operations and policy inquiries as well as resolving complaints in an accurate, timely and professional manner with the highest level of integrity and excellent service in accordance with established Credit Union policy and standards.
1st Trust Deed Loan Processor
Processes, gathers required data, reviews, and finalizes all documentation required in order to submit the file to Underwriting for Final Approval. Adheres to mortgage insurance and Fannie Mae compliance / regulatory standards. Submits to Underwriting for Final Approval complete and accurate files. Ensures all conditions are met prior to transferring the loan file to the funding staff. Performs required Quality Control functions. Assist staff in the real estate loan process, thus securing effective funding and closing. Performs complex income analysis to determine required documentation.
Business Development Officer
The Business Development Officer is responsible for developing and maintaining business development, marketing, and community relations programs that ensure long term growth while managing relationships with the education community served by California Credit Union (CCU), with special emphasis on soliciting new markets. The Business Development Officer will promote and represent the credit union, its elected officials, and management with a positive image.
- 5 years of business development experience coupled with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Must be proactive, posses an entrepreneurial spirit, along with a vibrant personality and professional presence
- Passionate about meeting new people, social settings, and networking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well extensive public speaking
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree
- Familiarity with the credit union or banking systems and its various regulatory and organizational components
California Credit Union offers a competitive benefits packet that includes health insurance, paid time off, and retirement benefits.
To express interest, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org