PT MSR I - North Hills
As a Member Service Representative you will provide exceptional member service and perform all teller transactions efficiently and accurately. Responsibilities also include maintaining and balancing a cash drawer, and under direct supervision processes customer transactions within established guidelines. A background in Sales is highly desirable as our Member Service Representatives introduce customers to new products and actively promote, explain, and cross-sell California Credit Union products and services.
GLENDALE - CORPORATE
Real Estate Sales Loan Officer
The Real Estate Sales Loan Officer is responsible for soliciting mortgage loans from sources such as realtors, trade associations, professional organizations, and open house events. Duties also include assisting potential borrowers with the loan process which entails borrower assessment to determine best loan product, quoting interest rates and payments, explaining the loan process, and pre-qualifying and/or pre-approving potential borrowers. Further, provide information on loan programs, fees, rates, and inform and advise potential borrowers of the most appropriate financing options available to them.
- High School Diploma required; college education with emphasis on real estate and/or mortgage banking a plus
- Minimum of five (5) years of primary mortgage experience with a lending institution
- Demonstrated negotiation techniques and strategies
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Must be customer service oriented and exude a positive attitude
- Computer literate with knowledge of loan origination/automated underwriting systems
California Credit Union offers a competitive benefits packet that includes health insurance, paid time off, and retirement benefits.
To express interest, submit your resume to email@example.com