FSR II - Valencia
Using automated decision systems, process and fund loan applications; establish new memberships and open new accounts. Respond to member inquiries timely and accurately. Actively promote, explain and cross-sell credit union products and services, and actively participate in all promotional/referral programs. Interview and counsel members; gather and compile loan information for credit approval. Responsible for analyzing detailed information for consumer loans. Develop, expand and retain member relationships. Coordinate sales efforts with the appropriate department (Insurance, Financial Services, etc.) as needed. Serve as resource for information as related to FSR I and provide training. Achieve assigned goals. Conduct offsite visits to promote CCU products and services.
- High School graduate; some college courses in business, finance preferred.
- Previous experience as an FSR I or two (2) years experience of customer service/sales with a financial institution.
- Sustained track record of sales
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel as well of knowledge of regulations related to financial institutions
GLENDALE - CORPORATE
Contact Center MSR I
The Contact Center MSR I is responsible for providing high quality service to California Credit Union members responding to product, operations and policy inquiries as well as resolving complaints in an accurate, timely and professional manner with the highest level of integrity and excellent service in accordance with established Credit Union policy and standards.
Business Development Officer
The Business Development Officer is responsible for developing and maintaining business development, marketing, and community relations programs that ensure long term growth while managing relationships with the education community served by California Credit Union (CCU), with special emphasis on soliciting new markets. The Business Development Officer will promote and represent the credit union, its elected officials, and management with a positive image.
- 5 years of business development experience coupled with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Must be proactive, posses an entrepreneurial spirit, along with a vibrant personality and professional presence
- Passionate about meeting new people, social settings, and networking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well extensive public speaking
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree
- Familiarity with the credit union or banking systems and its various regulatory and organizational components
California Credit Union offers a competitive benefits packet that includes health insurance, paid time off, and retirement benefits.
To express interest, submit your resume to email@example.com