At California Credit Union, our real estate specialists are ready to assist with a variety of home loan programs. Whether you’re interested in buying your first home, upgrading to a larger home, refinancing your existing mortgage or taking advantage of the equity you’ve built, we have a lending solution for you.
With a fixed-rate mortgage, your interest rate and monthly payment of principal and interest remain the same for the entire term of the loan.
California Credit Union offers:
- Conventional or Jumbo Mortgages
- 15/20/30-Year Terms Available
- Purchase or Refinance
- Primary Residence & Non-Owner Occupied
Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARMs)
Adjustable rate mortgages may assist you in qualifying for a more expensive home or reduce your monthly payments, helping with cash flow. All of our ARMs are available for non-owner occupied properties as well.
- Standard ARMs - Standard ARMs are available with your choice of adjustment period. The rate can adjust every six months or one year, with a rate adjustment cap and a lifetime cap. ARMs have lower rates than non-adjustable mortgages, making it easier to qualify.
- Hybrid ARMs - Payments are non-adjustable for the first three, five, or seven years. Afterwards, your loan converts to a standard ARM.
- 5/5 ARMs - A lower-rate loan option providing flexibility for purchasing or refinancing a property. Save money with no closing costs, points, appraisal or title fees, and enjoy the flexibility of a low starting rate and loan amounts up to $1,000,000.00. Payments are non-adjustable for the first five years, and adjust every five years thereafter.
80/10/10 Loan Program
Don't let a down payment keep you from your dream home. You can purchase a home with only 10% down payment.
- 80% first mortgage, 10% second mortgage, 10% down payment
- No PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance) so your monthly payment stays low
- Fixed or adjustable rate
- Owner occupied only
- Purchase or refinance