Digital Banking Information and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Enhanced Flexibility, Reliability, Security, and Control Over Your Banking
- An integrated experience where you can access multiple banking solutions on the very first page
- Enhanced features that make it easy for you to check your balances, transfer funds, pay bills, track your spending, and more
- Mobile apps for iPhone®, Android™, and tablet devices that provide you with on-the-go access to your funds at anytime from anywhere
View the Interactive Digital Banking Demo
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m having trouble logging in, what should I do?
If this is the first time that you are logging in after our conversion to our new Digital Banking system on December 4:
- Use your existing Online ID for your Username. You may be prompted to change your Username due to new system improvements.
- Your initial password is your date of birth in the format: YYYYMMDD
Your new password must be at least 8 characters (no spaces) and it IS case sensitive
Your new password must include a mix of letters, numbers and special characters
My account is locked, now what do I do?
Due to the secure nature of the website, an account can only be unlocked by a team member after validating your identity. Please call our Contact Center at (800) 334-8788.
What browser do I need for the best Digital Banking experience?
For the best online digital banking experience, we recommend that you ensure that you are utilizing the most current version of your web browser, including Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Chrome, and Firefox.
Why do I need a text, email, or phone call to verify my identity?
To protect the privacy of your information, the advanced security technology within Digital Banking will ask for you to verify your identity before allowing you to log in from a new PC or mobile device. This verification will be either a text, a telephone call or an email that you have specified. To update how you validate your identity, go to "My Settings" > "Update Security Options."
How can I receive my statements electronically?
Once you’ve logged in to Digital Banking, hover your mouse over "Additional Services," then select "eStatements." On that page, you’ll be asked to agree to the eSign disclosure, after which you may select the account and statement dates you’d like to view. You’ll receive an email that notifies you when your statement is available, then simply log in and view your statements online. If you do not agree to the eSign disclosure, you will continue to receive paper statements and will not be able to view your statements online.
I'm not an online user, how do I enroll?
You can register for Digital Banking by clicking on the "Enroll" link just below the log in box. Click here to go straight to the new member enrollment page. You'll need to provide the account holder's basic information (including CCU Member number and birth date) to create the Digital Banking account.
What are pending transactions?
You may see items in your transaction history showing as "Pending." These are items that have been submitted, but are not yet paid. They will be paid that night. You can see what transactions will clear your account each night. If you don’t have enough money in your account, you can simply make a deposit or transfer funds from another linked account. Not all transactions may show, and you should still regularly track your debits to best manage your account balances.
"Where Do I Find...?"
- Account balances: My Accounts Tab
- Cancelled check copies: My Accounts Tab > Click Selected Account > Click Selected Check to view
- Email or Address update: My Settings Link > Update email options or Update contact information
- Online statements: Additional Services Tab > eStatements
- Bill payment: Bill Pay Tab
- Pay an individual: Move Money Tab > Pay Other People (Popmoney)
- Transfer money between CCU accounts: Move Money Tab > Schedule a transfer
- Transfer money to an external account: Move Money Tab > External transfers
- Reordering checks: Additional Services Tab > Check Order
- Rename my accounts (or hide them): My Settings Link > Rename & Hide your accounts
Downloading Account Information
To download account balances and transactions, log in to Digital Banking. Under the "Accounts" tab, select the account you would like to export, then click "Export.”